Merlin Properties sets initial IPO size at 1.25 billion euros
MADRID, June 27
MADRID, June 27 (Reuters) - Spanish real estate investment trust Merlin Properties on Friday said it had set the indicative size of its planned initial public offering at 1.25 billion euros ($1.70 billion).
In a notice to Spain's stock market regulator, it also said the greenshoe would be worth an additional 80 million euros.
($1 = 0.7359 Euros) (Reporting by Julien Toyer; Editing by Paul Day)
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Asian shares slip, dollar pulls away from highs
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots