RPT-Natixis boss - Coface sale to lift Natixis regulatory ratio
PARIS, June 27
PARIS, June 27 (Reuters) - Laurent Mignon, Chief Executive Officer of France's fourth-largest listed bank Natixis said on Friday the sale of a 51 percent stake in credit insurer Coface will help lift Natixis's core equity tier one ratio by 40 basis points.
The regulatory ratio, a measure of a bank's ability to endure stress and market shocks, stood at 10.6 percent as of end-March.
The IPO of Coface enabled owned Natixis CNAT.PA to raise about 832 million euros ($1.13 billion).
(Reporting by Matthieu Protard, writing by Maya Nikolaeva; Editing by Brian Love)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |