PHILIPPINES PRESS-Anchor Land to launch $216 mln worth of residential projects this year - Manila Times
Property developer Anchor Land Holdings Inc is set to launch two high-end residential projects worth a combined 9.5 billion pesos ($216.60 million) in sales value, in the latter part of this year, the Manila Times newspaper reported, quoting Anchor Land President Elizabeth Ventura.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 43.8600 Philippine Pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California