Chemical distributor Univar files for IPO
June 27 (Reuters) - Univar Inc, the largest chemical distributor in North America, filed with U.S. regulators on Friday for an initial public offering of up to $100 million.
The company listed Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs as the lead underwriters to the IPO. (bit.ly/1qQXzyH) (Reporting by Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case