Red Bull settles with U.S. on Cuba sanctions violations: Treasury
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury Department said on Friday that energy drinks firm Red Bull North America settled a potential civil liability suit for alleged violations of U.S. sanctions against Cuba.
The firm agreed to pay $89,775 for filming a documentary without authorization from the Treasury, the department said in a statement.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor