Venezuela blackout hits much of country, seeking cause: official
CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan authorities are investigating a power outage that began on Friday afternoon and was affecting a large swathe of the country, Electricity Minister Jesse Chacon told a state television news broadcaster.
(Reporting by Brian Ellsworth; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold