AT&T expands board to 14, appoints Glenn Hutchins as member
June 30 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc will expand its board of directors to 14 members from 13 and has appointed Glenn Hutchins, a member of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's board of directors, to fill the new vacancy, the company said on Monday.
Hutchins, co-founder of technology investment firm Silver Lake Partners, which manages $23 billion in combined assets, will also be appointed to AT&T's corporate development and finance committee, the company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commision. (Reporting by Marina Lopes in Washington; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |