AT&T expands board to 14, appoints Glenn Hutchins as member
June 30 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc will expand its board of directors to 14 members from 13 and has appointed Glenn Hutchins, a member of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's board of directors, to fill the new vacancy, the company said on Monday.
Hutchins, co-founder of technology investment firm Silver Lake Partners, which manages $23 billion in combined assets, will also be appointed to AT&T's corporate development and finance committee, the company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commision. (Reporting by Marina Lopes in Washington; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria