AT&T expands board to 14, appoints Glenn Hutchins as member
June 30 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc will expand its board of directors to 14 members from 13 and has appointed Glenn Hutchins, a member of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's board of directors, to fill the new vacancy, the company said on Monday.
Hutchins, co-founder of technology investment firm Silver Lake Partners, which manages $23 billion in combined assets, will also be appointed to AT&T's corporate development and finance committee, the company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commision. (Reporting by Marina Lopes in Washington; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds