Cooper Companies to buy contact lens-maker Sauflon Pharma for $1.2 bln
June 30 (Reuters) - Medical device maker Cooper Companies Inc said on Monday it would buy European contact lens-maker Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Ltd for $1.2 billion.
The deal, which will be financed through off-shore cash and credit facilities, is expected to add to earnings per share in fiscal 2015 on an adjusted basis, Cooper Companies said.
(Reporting by Anjali Rao Koppala; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting