Devon to sell oil and gas assets to Linn Energy for $2.3 bln
June 30 (Reuters) - Devon Energy Corp said it would sell all of its non-core U.S. oil and gas properties to Linn Energy for $2.3 billion.
The deal includes properties in the Rockies, onshore Gulf Coast, and Mid-Continent regions, which produces 275 million cubic feet of gas equivalent per day, the company said.
About 80 percent of these assets is natural gas. (Reporting by Anannya Pramanick in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case