MOVES-BofA names Jeremy Murphy MD for consumer, retail investment banking
June 30 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp named Jeremy Murphy managing director in its Americas consumer and retail investment banking group, the bank said in an internal memo seen by Reuters.
The appointment was confirmed by a Bank of America spokesman.
Murphy, who will be based in New York, will join the bank in fall.
He joins from Barclays, where he was managing director of consumer and retail investment banking group, focused on the food sector. (Reporting by Ramkumar Iyer in Bangalore)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap