MOVES-BofA names Jeremy Murphy MD for consumer, retail investment banking
June 30 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp named Jeremy Murphy managing director in its Americas consumer and retail investment banking group, the bank said in an internal memo seen by Reuters.
The appointment was confirmed by a Bank of America spokesman.
Murphy, who will be based in New York, will join the bank in fall.
He joins from Barclays, where he was managing director of consumer and retail investment banking group, focused on the food sector. (Reporting by Ramkumar Iyer in Bangalore)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter