U.S. allows Actavis Plc's purchase of Forest Labs with conditions
WASHINGTON, June 30
WASHINGTON, June 30 (Reuters) - Pharmaceutical company Actavis Plc has won U.S. approval to buy Forest Laboratories on condition that it sell or relinquish the rights to four generic medicines, the Federal Trade Commission said on Monday.
The deal was valued at about $25 billion when it was announced in February.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama