Malaysian Resources Corp secures $2.2 bln township development project
KUALA LUMPUR, June 30
KUALA LUMPUR, June 30 (Reuters) - Construction firm Malaysian Resources Corporation Bhd has secured the bid for a 7 billion ringgit ($2.2 billion) township property development project from the country's pension fund.
The land for the project spans 64 acres, the company said in a local stock exchange filing, adding it will provide more details of the award upon finalisation and signing of the definitive agreement.
Shares of Malaysian Resources Corporation ended 1.16 percent lower at 1.71 ringgit per share. The broader index rose 0.09 percent. ($1=3.2095 Malaysian ringgit) (Reporting By Yantoultra Ngui; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials