Club Med board to meet on Bonomi bid -source
PARIS, July 1
PARIS, July 1 (Reuters) - Club Mediterranee's board of directors will meet on Tuesday to review an offer made by top shareholder Andrea Bonomi for the French resort operator, a source close to the matter said.
"The board will meet this afternoon and look at the terms of the offer," the source said, without providing further details.
It was not immediately clear if the board would make a recommendation on the bid after the meeting. (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by James Regan)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal Thursday: officials