MOVES-Rothschild names Kevin Gardiner as global investment strategist
July 1 (Reuters) - Financial advisory services provider Rothschild appointed Kevin Gardiner as global investment strategist in its wealth management unit.
Gardiner, who will join on August 18, will play a prominent role in the global investment committee, the company said.
He previously worked as chief investment officer for Europe with Barclays Wealth and Investment Management.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Global stocks succumb to growth fears; ECB trillion euro question awaits
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report