Kindred urges Gentiva shareholders to vote for buyout offer
July 1 (Reuters) - Kindred Healthcare Inc on Tuesday urged Gentiva Health Services Inc shareholders to vote for its offer to buy the home healthcare service provider.
Gentiva's board on Monday rejected Kindred's offer, saying it significantly undervalued the company.
(Reporting by Shailesh Kuber; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks