S.Korea's Hyundai Heavy and Hyundai Mipo win orders worth $885 mln
SEOUL, July 1
SEOUL, July 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Tuesday it won an order worth $700 million to build two gas treatment and production platforms from Hess Exploration & Production Malaysia B.V., an affiliate of Hess Corp.
The South Korean shipbuilder said the platforms are expected to be delivered by the second half of 2016.
Hyundai Heavy also said in a statement that its smaller affiliate Hyundai Mipo Dockyard Co Ltd won an order worth $185 million to build six petrochemical product transport ships from U.S.-based Alterna Capital, expected to be delivered by September 2016. (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet