Jeffrey Gundlach's Doubleline Funds had net inflows of $527 mln in June
July 1 (Reuters) - Jeffrey Gundlach's Doubleline Funds had net inflows of $527 million in June with its flagship Doubleline Total Return Bond Fund attracting net inflows of $503 million.
The Los Angeles-based DoubleLine said on Tuesday that its DoubleLine Total Return Bond Fund has seen net inflows totaling more than $1.5 billion so far this year as of June. (Reporting By Jennifer Ablan)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July