CORRECTED- NN Group likely to price IPO at 20 euros a share - sources
(Corrects 'firm' to 'offer' in first paragraph)
LONDON, July 1 (Reuters) - The Amsterdam float of ING'S insurance arm NN Group is likely to price at 20 euros a share, three sources familiar with the deal said on Tuesday, valuing the offer at 1.54 billion euros ($2.10 billion).
Reuters reported on Monday that orders below 20 euros were likely to miss out. The original price range was set at 18.50-22 euros, later narrowed to 19.50-20.50 euros.
Earlier on Tuesday ING said it was raising the offer size to 77 million shares from 70 million in response to strong demand.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement