Czech PPF buyout of O2 CR shares does not raise stake above 90 pct
PRAGUE, July 1
PRAGUE, July 1 (Reuters) - Czech investment group PPF said on Tuesday a buyout offer to minority shareholders of O2 Czech Republic did not raise its stake above the level which would trigger an additional offer to buy out minority interests.
PPF acquired a 65.9 percent stake in O2 Czech Republic earlier this year and launched a buyout offer at a price of 295.15 crowns per share in May, which expired on Monday.
It said in a news release it would disclose the exact number of shares acquired at a later date after evaluating all acceptance notices.
Under the law, the level requiring an additional buyout offer is 90 percent of a company's stock. (Reporting by Jason Hovet)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel