Russia's Rosneft says will take Gazprom to court over pipeline refusal
MOSCOW, July 1
MOSCOW, July 1 (Reuters) - Russia's Rosneft said on Tuesday it would take gas producer Gazprom to court if it refused to offer the state-controlled oil producer access to a gas pipeline due to be built to China.
A spokesman for Gazprom declined immediate comment.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova and Denis Pinchuk, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine