Ford says June U.S. auto industry sales unchanged from year ago
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Tuesday that June U.S. industry auto sales overall were unchanged from a year ago, which is better than the 3 percent decline analysts expected.
Ford's U.S. sales fell 6 percent, compared with expectations of a fall of 7.6 percent in a Reuters poll of analysts.
(Reporting by Bernie Woodall)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor