Ford says June U.S. auto industry sales unchanged from year ago
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Tuesday that June U.S. industry auto sales overall were unchanged from a year ago, which is better than the 3 percent decline analysts expected.
Ford's U.S. sales fell 6 percent, compared with expectations of a fall of 7.6 percent in a Reuters poll of analysts.
(Reporting by Bernie Woodall)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl