BRIEF-Blinkx warns on first-half earnings, effects of disparaging blog linger
LONDON, July 2
LONDON, July 2 (Reuters) - Blinkx Plc
* Trading for first half period has been below management expectations.
* During last three months saw lower than forecast demand, with a corresponding shortfall in revenues and ebitda
* Ebitda will be c. $5m below management expectations for period, based on company's internal models
* Attribute performance to industry-wide issues, compounded by lingering effects of disparaging blog about company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades