Nokia buys US-based SAC Wireless
HELSINKI, July 2
HELSINKI, July 2 (Reuters) - Finnish telecommunications gear maker Nokia said on Wednesday it would buy U.S. -based SAC Wireless, which installs wireless network equipment.
SAC Wireless, based in Schaumburg, Illinois, has roughly 450 employees and has worked with major telecom operators, Nokia said in a statement.
Nokia said that the acquisition would help Nokia win market share in network implementation. It did not reveal the purchase price.
(Reporting by Sakari Suoninen)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another