Pimco Total Return Fund had net outflows of $4.5 bln in June -Morningstar
NEW YORK, July 2
NEW YORK, July 2 (Reuters) - The Pimco Total Return Fund, the world's largest bond fund run by Bill Gross, had net outflows of $4.5 billion in June, marking its 14th straight month of outflows, according to Morningstar data on Wednesday.
The Pimco Total Return Fund had $225 billion in assets under management at the end of June, Morningstar said.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief