Timmins Gold settles with shareholder on board nominee
July 2 (Reuters) - Canadian gold producer Timmins Gold Corp said it would nominate eight board members instead of seven as part of a settlement with its largest shareholder, Sentry Investments Inc.
Timmins will nominate Anthony Hawkshaw, a Sentry nominee, in addition to the company's seven nominees.
Sentry has agreed to vote its shares, representing 17 percent of the company's outstanding shares, for the election of all eight Timmins Gold nominees. (Reporting by Ashutosh Pandey in Bangalore)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Police move against protesters as calm dissolves in Ferguson, Missouri
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another