Boeing gets $2.8 billion contract from NASA
(Reuters) - Boeing Co (BA.N) said it signed a $2.8 billion contract with NASA to develop the core stage of the Space Launch System (SLS).
The agreement comes as NASA and Boeing complete the Critical Design Review on the core stage, the last major review before full production begins, Boeing said.
(Reporting by Sweta Singh in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief