Boeing gets $2.8 billion contract from NASA
(Reuters) - Boeing Co (BA.N) said it signed a $2.8 billion contract with NASA to develop the core stage of the Space Launch System (SLS).
The agreement comes as NASA and Boeing complete the Critical Design Review on the core stage, the last major review before full production begins, Boeing said.
(Reporting by Sweta Singh in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |