Boeing gets $2.8 billion contract from NASA
(Reuters) - Boeing Co (BA.N) said it signed a $2.8 billion contract with NASA to develop the core stage of the Space Launch System (SLS).
The agreement comes as NASA and Boeing complete the Critical Design Review on the core stage, the last major review before full production begins, Boeing said.
(Reporting by Sweta Singh in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Burkina army imposes interim government after crowd burns parliament |