Boeing gets $2.8 billion contract from NASA
(Reuters) - Boeing Co (BA.N) said it signed a $2.8 billion contract with NASA to develop the core stage of the Space Launch System (SLS).
The agreement comes as NASA and Boeing complete the Critical Design Review on the core stage, the last major review before full production begins, Boeing said.
(Reporting by Sweta Singh in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |