UBS sells 3 pct of Spain's Acerinox on behalf of Del Pino family
MADRID, July 3
MADRID, July 3 (Reuters) - Investment bank UBS said on Thursday it was selling around 3 percent of Spanish steel maker Acerinox to institutional investors via an accelerated bookbuild.
The bank said it was selling the stake on behalf of Casa Grande de Cartagena, a holding company of one of Spain's richest families and founders of construction and airport management company Ferrovial - the Del Pino family.
The stake of just under 8 million shares is worth around 103 million euros ($141 million) at Thursday's closing prices, according to a Reuters calculation. The deal has yet to be priced. ($1 = 0.7331 Euros) (Reporting By Sonya Dowsett; Editing by Julien Toyer)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |