UBS sells 3 pct of Spain's Acerinox on behalf of Del Pino family
MADRID, July 3
MADRID, July 3 (Reuters) - Investment bank UBS said on Thursday it was selling around 3 percent of Spanish steel maker Acerinox to institutional investors via an accelerated bookbuild.
The bank said it was selling the stake on behalf of Casa Grande de Cartagena, a holding company of one of Spain's richest families and founders of construction and airport management company Ferrovial - the Del Pino family.
The stake of just under 8 million shares is worth around 103 million euros ($141 million) at Thursday's closing prices, according to a Reuters calculation. The deal has yet to be priced. ($1 = 0.7331 Euros) (Reporting By Sonya Dowsett; Editing by Julien Toyer)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients