BRIEF-Cineworld group 26 week box office revenues up 1.5 pct
July 3 (Reuters) - Cineworld Group Plc
* Trading for group for 26 week period has been in line with our expectations
* Box office revenues have increased by 1.5 pct and admissions have increased by 1.0 pct.
* In final weeks of half, as expected, admissions in certain countries have been lower due to world cup Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.