Erste Group forecasts 2014 loss of 1.4-1.6 bln eur
VIENNA, July 3
VIENNA, July 3 (Reuters) - Austria's Erste Group Bank expects to lose up to 1.6 billion euros ($2.2 billion) this year given the need to boost provisions in Hungary and Romania, it said on Thursday.
It said it expected risk costs to rise from the planned 1.7 billion euros to about 2.4 billion this year. It forecast its group operating result would slightly miss guidance this year "due to weaker operating results in Romania and Hungary"
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade