S.Korea's Hyundai E&C wins $715 mln order in UAE
SEOUL, July 3
SEOUL, July 3 (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd said on Thursday it had won a 723.9 billion won ($715.4 million) order to repair and install power and water treatment plants in the United Arab Emirates from Mirfa Project Company, a unit of state-run Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority.
The South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing the contract was expected to be completed by April 2017, but the date was subject to change.
($1 = 1011.8000 South Korean Won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |