S.Korea's Hyundai E&C wins $715 mln order in UAE
SEOUL, July 3
SEOUL, July 3 (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd said on Thursday it had won a 723.9 billion won ($715.4 million) order to repair and install power and water treatment plants in the United Arab Emirates from Mirfa Project Company, a unit of state-run Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority.
The South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing the contract was expected to be completed by April 2017, but the date was subject to change.
($1 = 1011.8000 South Korean Won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |