NQ Mobile's auditor seeks to expand scope of 2013 audit
July 3 (Reuters) - Chinese mobile security software maker NQ Mobile Inc said its independent auditor, PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP, informed the company that it would need to expand the scope of its 2013 audit.
NQ said its board and audit committee are considering PricewaterhouseCoopers' request.
Short-seller Muddy Waters called NQ Mobile a "massive fraud" in October, a charge the Chinese company rejected. (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |