RSA Insurance sells business in China for 71 million pounds
LONDON, July 3
LONDON, July 3 (Reuters) - Rsa insurance group plc - announces sale of its business in china for £71m Rsa insurance group plc - reached agreement to sell sun alliance insurance (china) limited (`rsa china`) to swiss re corporate solutions Rsa insurance group plc - transaction is expected to result in a gain on sale and an addition to group`s tangible net assets of approximately £26m Rsa insurance group plc - we are continuing to evaluate further non-core disposals, some of which we expect to agree during 2014
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting