Russian govt backs sale of 19.5 pct Rosneft stake in 2015
MOSCOW, July 3
MOSCOW, July 3 (Reuters) - The Russian government has backed the sale of a 19.5 percent stake in the state oil producer Rosneft next year, Finance Minister Anton Siluanov told reporters on Thursday.
The Russian government owns a 69.5 percent in Rosneft via Rosneftegaz, with almost 20 percent belonging to BP.
(Reporting by Darya Korsunskaya; writing by Katya Golubkova, Editng by Alexei Anishchuk)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor