Saudi bank Samba proposes first-half dividend of 0.65 riyals/share
DUBAI, July 3
DUBAI, July 3 (Reuters) - Samba Financial Group, Saudi Arabia's third-largest listed bank by assets, has proposed paying a cash dividend of 0.65 riyals ($0.17) per share for the first half of 2014, it said in a bourse filing on Thursday.
The proposed figure is marginally higher than the 0.6 riyals per share which the bank paid in the corresponding period of 2013, according to Thomson Reuters data.
($1 = 3.7504 Saudi Riyals) (Reporting by David French; Editing by Pravin Char)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts