STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Oleo e Gas starts oil output in new well
Brazilian oil company Oleo e Gas Participacoes SA started producing oil in a third well in the Tubarão Martelo field in the off-shore Campos basin, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
A judge last month approved a restructuring plan for the bankrupt company formerly known as OGX and controlled by tycoon Eike Batista. The company's filing said the new production was an important step towards financial recuperation.
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens