VW brand half year sales over 3 million cars
POTSDAM Germany (Reuters) - Volkswagen (VOWG_p.DE) sold more than three million cars of its VW brand in the first half of 2014, Chief Executive Martin Winterkorn said on Thursday.
It was the first time that global six months sales hit that level, Winterkorn said at a presentation of the new Passat model.
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer, writing by Kirsti Knolle, editing by William Hardy)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |