Erste Bank shares slump after profit warning
VIENNA, July 4
VIENNA, July 4 (Reuters) - Shares in Erste Group Bank fell almost 13 percent on Friday morning following a profit warning the lender issued after Thursday's market close.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey