ASIA GRAPHICS-Indian stocks lead on price performance; China, Japan trail
July 4 (Reuters) -
The Indian stock market tops Asia on price performance in dollar terms this year, while China and Japan trail the region with negative returns.
Track their performance through the following charts:
Asian markets performance: (link.reuters.com/puz32w)
Asian markets valuations: (link.reuters.com/juz32w)
Asian markets-Analyst Revision scores - (link.reuters.com/kuz32w)
For related news:
Indian June factory activity accelerates at fastest pace in 4 months (Compiled By Patturaja Murugaboopathy and Tripti Kalro; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list