Toyota: "business as usual" in South Africa despite strike
CAPE TOWN, July 4
CAPE TOWN, July 4 (Reuters) - Japanese automaker Toyota said on Friday it was "business as usual" in South Africa despite a strike that has hit the supply of components to the local industry, forcing GM to suspend output at its main plant in the country.
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |