Toyota: 'business as usual' in South Africa despite strike
CAPE TOWN (Reuters) - Japanese automaker Toyota said on Friday it was "business as usual" in South Africa despite a strike that has hit the supply of components to the local industry, forcing GM to suspend output at its main plant in the country.
"We still have full production capacity," Toyota spokeswoman Mary Willemse told Reuters.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York