Canada's Amaya considers London, New York for secondary listing - the Times
July 6 (Reuters) - Canada's Amaya Gaming Group Inc is working towards a secondary listing, either in London or in New York, the online gambling company's head told the Times on Saturday.
The company was weighing the benefits of a dual listing, but had not finalised which city it would be in, the daily quoted Chief Executive David Baazov as saying.
Amaya Gaming could not immediately be reached for a comment outside of regular business hours.
(Reporting by Esha Vaish in Bangalore; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- UPDATE 4-Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading