Argentine economy minister to meet mediator in debt case
BUENOS AIRES, July 6
BUENOS AIRES, July 6 (Reuters) - Argentina's Economy Minister Axel Kicillof will head its mission to meet with a court-appointed mediator on Monday in the country's dispute with holdout investors in its bonds, the economy ministry said in a statement on Sunday.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |