Argentine economy minister to meet mediator in debt case
BUENOS AIRES, July 6
BUENOS AIRES, July 6 (Reuters) - Argentina's Economy Minister Axel Kicillof will head its mission to meet with a court-appointed mediator on Monday in the country's dispute with holdout investors in its bonds, the economy ministry said in a statement on Sunday.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note