SAIC Motor says H1 car sales up 11.57 pct y/y
SHANGHAI, July 7
SHANGHAI, July 7 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp Ltd , China's top car producer, saw its car sales up 11.57 percent in the first half of this year from a year earlier, it said in a filing to the Shanghai Stock Exchange late on Sunday.
SAIC Motor sold 2,861,014 cars in the first half of this year, it said. It sold 421,966 cars in June alone compared with 406,627 cars in the same month last year, it said.
(Reporting by Lu Jianxin and Pete Sweeney; Editing by Paul Tait)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials