China signs deal to purchase 100 Airbus helicopters
BEIJING, July 7
BEIJING, July 7 (Reuters) - Airbus Group NV's helicopter division signed agreements on Monday to sell 100 helicopters to Chinese companies.
The deals were signed in Beijing at the Great Hall of the People and overseen by German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Chinese premier Li Keqiang.
(Reporting by Andreas Rinke and Fang Yan in BEIJING; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds