MOVES-Macquarie Investment Management names EMEA head of distribution
July 7 (Reuters) - Macquarie Investment Management, the investment management arm of Macquarie Group, has appointed Steve Haswell as head of distribution, EMEA.
Haswell will be based in Munich.
Haswell joins Macquarie from MFS Investment Management, where he held various roles including head of global sales and head of Continental Europe.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb