Lipper fund flows IG USD1.875bn inflow; HY USD90.2m inflow
NEW YORK, Jul 07 (IFR) - For the week ending 07/02, Lipper reported an inflow of USD1.875bn into corporate investment grade funds (YTD total of USD43.975bn) and an inflow of USD90.2m into high yield funds (YTD total of USD6.576bn).
For the week ending 07/02, Lipper reported an outflow of USD457.4m from loan participation funds (YTD total of USD1.156bn). (Reporting by Anthony Rodriguez)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling