Lipper fund flows IG USD1.875bn inflow; HY USD90.2m inflow
NEW YORK, Jul 07 (IFR) - For the week ending 07/02, Lipper reported an inflow of USD1.875bn into corporate investment grade funds (YTD total of USD43.975bn) and an inflow of USD90.2m into high yield funds (YTD total of USD6.576bn).
For the week ending 07/02, Lipper reported an outflow of USD457.4m from loan participation funds (YTD total of USD1.156bn). (Reporting by Anthony Rodriguez)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |