China repeats call to levy duties on EU solar panel makers
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's trade ministry repeated on Monday its decision to levy anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties on polysilicon imports from the European Union.
The decision was first announced on April 30.
(Reporting by Koh Gui Qing, Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba expected to rise more than 30 percent in trading debut |