China repeats call to levy duties on EU solar panel makers
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's trade ministry repeated on Monday its decision to levy anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties on polysilicon imports from the European Union.
The decision was first announced on April 30.
(Reporting by Koh Gui Qing, Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |