Viadeo shares open below flotation price
PARIS, July 7
PARIS, July 7 (Reuters) - Shares in French start-up Viadeo , the biggest online network for job seekers in China and France, opened around 14.80 euros on Monday, well down on its 17.10-euro introduction price.
The price of the initial public offering was already at the bottom of its previously indicated price range of 17.10 euros to 20.90 euros.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap